Get to Know the InControl App From Land Rover
Land Rover has always had a reputation for listening to the demands of its customers and then exceeding them. Nowhere is that more evident than in their design of the InControl system, which is available on all of our new Land Rover models at Land Rover Treasure Coast. We’ve written this brief guide to help you get acquainted with InControl.
What Is Land Rover InControl?
Land Rover InControl is a collection of tools and features that both lets you stay connected while you’re driving, and stay connected to your vehicle while away. The scope of InControl’s functionality is perhaps its most impressive feature, with the system offering apps and tools that can juggle the competing demands of infotainment, driver-assistance, and security.
What Can I Do With InControl?
The Land Rover InControl system delivers a variety of methods for drivers to enjoy seamless connectivity, both inside and outside of their vehicle.
Drivers who equip their Land Rover with the Touch Pro trim of InControl can enjoy Connected Navigation. This special navigation system includes a litany of convenience-boosting features including:
- Live Apps: This allows different apps in your InControl system to interact with your Connected Navigation system, such as Tripadvisor sending your navigation system directions to a restaurant you just made reservations at.
- Online Search: This lets you use search engines while driving to find out more information about your destination before you arrive.
- Traffic Updates: This feeds real-time traffic data to your vehicle, allowing you to quickly take detours and avoid getting stuck.
- Door-to-Door Routing: Set a destination in your phone, get in your car, and the directions will be there waiting for you.
- Satellite and Street View: Feel at home in unfamiliar surroundings by being able to get a 360-degree panoramic view of wherever you are.
Every Land Rover with InControl also benefits from in-car WiFi, which enables up to 8 wireless devices to be used simultaneously in the vehicle. Similarly, drivers of Land Rovers with InControl can use any of the available 13 apps to listen to news, get insider info on new cities, find parking nearby, book hotels, listen to podcasts and talk radio, and so much more. Drivers can also connect their compatible mobile devices to their InControl system to monitor their vehicle and request help from anywhere. InControl is even equipped with a system that helps you track and recover your vehicle in the unfortunate event that it’s lost or stolen.
Experience Land Rover InControl at Land Rover Treasure Coast
Explore all of the high-tech features these luxury SUVs have to offer in-person at our showroom in Fort Pierce, FL. Our dedicated sales staff are excited to help you discover exactly why a Land Rover is your best bet for your next vehicle. You can see new Land Rover vehicles for sale, or browse our used inventory.